Friday, October 5, 2012

Somerset Life Articles and Features.

Finally, my copy of the summer issue of Somerset Life has arrived in my mailbox, and I received also the October issue of the magazine, where my work is showcased once again.
I truly have to say a big thank you to Christen Olivarez and her team for such a rich encouragement! Over the years, they have really blessed me with several opportunities of having my work seen, recognized and appreciated. Thank you, thank you.


In the hot off the press issue of Life, you'll find my article about a Holiday exchange between me and my girl friends, that has become a tradition for us.



Another article is about my love for chalkboard paint and inspiration stones, and if you have ever thought of making your own, this may set you in motion.




And finally, some yarn ornaments I made are featured too. Will share close ups (and maybe a DIY tutorial if anyone is interested) of these in one of my future posts.


In the summer issue of the magazine you may have spotted my photo of the ballet slipper I blogged about here and one of my mixed media artworks, whose print is available here.


Hope you enjoyed sneaking a peek!
Monica x

7 comments:

  1. Monica, you are so creative and talented, I am in awe of your wonderful creations.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the star:) You must adore getting the mags:) You mom and husband must be so proud..as well as Kim of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the articles Monica - that is so good for you. I´ve just enjoyed reading my copy.
    Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Monica, and CONGRATULATIONS, WITH ALL YOUR FEATURES IN STAMPINGTON MAGAZINES-
    I have not recieved the life autumn/winter number yet,but it looks so beautiful, what you shows here, and I look forward reading your artickles about your gorgeous creations.
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monica, congratulations to you on all the articles.
    A great opportunitie, but you earned it.
    Your blog and your ideas are a great inspiration to me.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica always get the biggest thrill when I see you in my favorite publications! I loved these little hearts the minute I saw the pages.
    You talented girl you!!!!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved them all!!! Aren't you getting so famous!!!! Good for you! HUGS!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! I love connecting with you!