... Why do you blog?
I'll tell you why I do, which impact blogging had on my life, and why I love it.
- Blogging opened my mind, deepened my compassion, strengthened me, shaped me, made me more understanding, allowed me to grow. And still does.
- Blogging made me connect with kindred spirits around the globe, I was terribly lacking in my offline life. Made me discover there is true beauty and good out there.
- Blogging enormously increased my taste, changed my perspective, allowed me to bloom.
- Blogging opened up new paths to me, both in my personal life and job wise. Made me discover I was enough and I was powerful.
- Blogging made me feel conscious of my blessings, tremendously grateful for them.
- Blogging makes me think, makes me cry, makes me laugh, makes me relax.
- Blogging helps me keep memories, fix thoughts, ideas. Helps me keep going.
- Blogging is a way to share my creative vision, my colors, my credo with the world.
- Blogging challenges me to fly higher, allows me to inspire others to do the same. We can make the world a better place right from the chair on which we are sitting now!
- Blogging is my window with view on the whole world. I just love it.