Hello there! I'm taking advantage of hot summer days to do some of my favorite indoors (quiet and relaxing, oh yeah!) activities, and soap making is definitely one of them! Moreover, during hot days they dry well and fast, so you can plan to prepare now some extra bars to give as gifts next Christmas.
Today I will show you how to make:
- coffee soap (dark brown)
- cinnamon soap (light brown)
- camomile soap (pale yellow)
You will need soap flakes...
... essential oils (in the recipes I'm sharing today, lemon and spices) and a couple od camomile tea-bags. Coffee, cinnamon powder and a variety of metallic cups in different shapes (optional, you can make soap balls without cups).
- g. 120 soap flakes (4.2 ounces)
- g. 90 water (3.5 ounces)
- one full spoon of coffee (for coffee soap)
- one full teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 6 drops of spices essential oil (for cinnamon soap)
- 2 camomile tea bags (open them!!LOL) and 6 drops lemon essential oil (for lemon soap).
Fill your cups well, and let dry for a couple of hours, then remove the soap from it with the help of a knife and allow to air dry completely (outside in the shade, mine took about 2 whole days). You can make balls if you prefer.